Thursday, December 23, 2004

HOLIDAYS IN BELGRADE

All the people i know just don`t know what to do for NY eve. I assume that first and biggest problem is money default. So that for the thing we do is: We do all together...all Belgrade offspring, go to city square, get drunk and celebrate God knows what and why. Well, the reason we all go there together is to share the agony of living here...lying ourself that better days are about to come, and that this year is the year when all our dreams are gonna become reality.

.
Belgrade street NY eve party 2004


Well, if nothing else, it is worthet to hope. Hope is something that Belgrade could export to the world. As usually...there are gonna be bounch of drunk people that do not know why are they there and in case you would ask them : Dude, what year is it now...he would just look at you not knowing what to say. And that is someting that comes year after year. We just hope that this year is the year of our personal and global sucess. That night we do all dream that we will achieve something in our lifes. I do not want to sound like a partybreaker....but I don`t know why I doubt that. Maybe i went trough too many disappointments in my life and neither one of the things i hoped for beacame reality. Except some things though, that did change my life.

.
Belgrade fortress during the winter


So i deacided, that this NY eve, I`m gonna spend at my home, in my bed, by making a wish, get some drink, watch TV and try to fall asleep. And of course, I`ll make a wish. But knowing that, if i want it to become reality I need to put some effort to that. Well..this is deffinetly the last blog in this year filled with set-backs. Hope is something I will never loose. And I will keep pushing untill i achieve things i want.
My dear friends..i wish you all luck and sucess in comming year. I wish you all your dreams (except nightmares) to become reality.
Hope to see you all on TV broadcast from city Square.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
S.

No comments: